Sydney Hunter Sydney Hunter

I felt like I was playing the NES and I liked it. It is kinda tough and I know if I got use to the controls I would be playing this all day!

Large forest hunting Large forest hunting

It looks like a fun arcade game but I feel like if there was more of a reward or upgrades would make it more fun but that's just me. I enjoyed it though but not enough to play it over and over. Btw if an animal is in front of a human and you shoot it, it says you shot the human when you clearly have your crosshairs are on the animal.

Level Up! Level Up!

I like this game!

But i beat it on the second day by talking to the computer then i got a to be continue screen lol

Neon Rider World Neon Rider World

Great Game!

Don't let anyone say different i loved this game the concept is a great idea and the controls were fun. Nice Job!

Sushi Cat Sushi Cat

Awesome!

Pretty cool levels and story.

P.S. All obey Sushi Cat! lol i am going to start saying that.

Manhattan Project Manhattan Project

Great Game

It didn't lag when i played but i didn't spam my special attacks.

P.S. Is there going to be a second game?

Autopsy Autopsy

Jesus Christ!

I was cheating because i was using magnifier on the computer and he jumped up and i nearly shat myself lol great game :P

Line Simulator Line Simulator

I cant pass emo kid

when i click on somethings my collectables go up but nothing in the inventory so 6/10

Drag Box Drag Box

Good game but a bit buggy

when i used the ghost or the shrink when i when back to normal it sometimes jammed me into a space impossible to get out from but a good and addicting game.

Dinx-Lost Treasure Dinx-Lost Treasure

Good game

but i have to give it a 4 because i couldnt finish because i clicked on a peg and i could get it to let go of the peg so i couldnt do anything to fix the bug please